※ Are these corner braces easy to install? YES. They are handy and easy to use.
Just two steps:
1.Put a brace corner at the corner joint.
2.2. Use a drill bit to drill the screws into the furniture through the pre-drilled holes.
※ Where are these corner braces suitable for? These corner braces are used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints.
Designed for quick and easy repair.
Perfect for wood like plywood, particle board, metal, shelving; DIY; handyman; shelves; woodwork; tables; frames; home and commercial projects, fastening chair, wooden table, wooden bed, windows, shelf, furniture, device and other things that need to be reinforced.
※ You want to use them on less sturdy material? We suggest changing more suitable screws or backing them up with a big washer or something to help make sure they will not rip a hole in the wall.
※ How about the screws? Our high quality stainless steel screws just fit well with the holes on the corner braces and a standard Phillips-head screwdriver (or drill bit).
※ Which kind of drill is more suitable for installation? All kinds of drill will work properly.
Recommend using the drill has a magnetic bit, which is more convenient.
Also recommend drilling holes in advance which will be more effortless.
※ Why the brace corners are covered by a film? This product has a protective film on the surface.
The protective film protects the product from damage and scratches.
Peel off protective paper before use.
The protective paper is thick, so you can remove in a whole piece.
※ Notice: Small and pointy items, please keep them away from children.
- ※FUNCTION: to brace and reinforce right angle corner joints– This is an important fastener to join two furniture parts together for the purpose of preventing the corner joint from collapsing under structural loads or from impact or forces.
- ※MATERIAL AND SIZE: Stainless steel brackets with brushed nickel finish which is anti-rust & corrosion. High quality stainless steel screws, just fit well with the holes on the corner brace and a standard Phillips-head screwdriver (or drill bit)
- ※ADVANTAGES: Countersunk Holes– Pre-drilled 4 countersunk holes avoid protruding for a flush installation and beautiful looking, which is nearly invisible when installed. Protective Film– Protect its surface from being scratched; please peel it off before use.
- ※SIZE: Brace corner size: 1.57in* 1.57in* 0.67in; hole size: 0.2-in-dia.; hole-to-hole spacing: 0.7in; thickness: 2/25in; screw length: 5/8in; screw head: 1/4-in-dia. Using laser cutting, to ensure product accuracy. Package includes: 18 corner braces and 72 (18*4) screws
- ※ QUALITY GUARANTEE: Every piece of product has been carefully checked before packaging. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, EURICA is pleased to refund you. EURICA endeavors to uphold any exceptional services that you have come to expect from us.
Visit the website for more information…