Used for supporting condensing units up to 350 pounds, this bracket features a crossbar that is attached to the wall, and two L-shaped support brackets that are hooked and bolted into place on the crossbar. The condensing unit is mounted onto the L-shaped brackets, and fastened using the bolts and anti-vibration feet provided. Please check to ensure clearance requirements are being met for your minisplit unit. The bracket is 18″ tall and the arms are 22″ long. See pictures for dimensions.
- Universal Heavy Duty Outdoor Wall Bracket. Fits 9000-36000 Btu Units. Dimensions: Width: 33.5″ Height: 18″ Depth: 22″
- Adjustable for use with up to 9,000 – 36,000 BTU Units not exceeding a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs. It includes hardware and expansion bolts for wall mounting
- The use of mounting brackets raises the condensing unit above ground level for multi-floor mounting. As an alternative to ground level pads, some consumers find the use of mounting brackets useful for greater placement versatility and greater protection from dirt, snow, debris, floods, vandalism, etc.
- Cross bar, Two L-shaped brackets (foldable), Each arm has two upgraded 8.8 grade bolts with lock nuts, Wall fixation kit, Anti-vibration feet ungraded to 1 1/4 inches tall
- Slight rearward tilt to wall is recommended for safety purposes. Bracket is designed for masonry wall mount, for stud wall mount proper blocking must be made between studs to insure proper wall bracing will accommodate bracket weight load. Requires 1/2 inch (12 mm) bit.