Hole Sizes Fit Phillips Flat Screws Sized7.Drill A Pilot Hole With A 3/32″ Sized Drill Bit When Using Wood Screws. Used For Reinforcing Inside Of Right Angle Corner Joints. Features. Hole sizes fit Phillips Flat screws sized 7.Drill a pilot hole with a 332 in. sized drill bit when using wood screws. Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints. Designed for chests screens windows furniture etc. Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items. Screw holes are countersunk. Manufactured from hot-rolled steel. Size – 1-12 – Zinc plated.
- Hole Sizes Fit Phillips Flat Screws Sized7
- Drill A Pilot Hole With A 3/32″ Sized Drill Bit When Using Wood Screws
- Used For Reinforcing Inside Of Right Angle Corner Joints
- 1-1/2″; zinc-plated steel
- Reinforces right angle corner joints
- Rust resistant
- Screws included